MKP is a warm and friendly environment where we want to make sure all of our clients feel the most comfortable and welcome. As a client, we ask that you help us to maintain this inclusive, but professional environment. Below are a few etiquette guidelines that we ask of all of our guests, to ensure an atmosphere of mutual respect between both clients and MKP Wax Artists.
1) Please arrive to your appointment on time. If you are a new client, please arrive 5-10 minutes early to complete new client paperwork.
2) If you will be running late for your appointment, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. We may have to reschedule your appointment due to the fact that clients are often booked back to back.
3) Because of our high volume of bookings, clients that a) do not show up to their scheduled appointment, b) cancel/request to reschedule less than 24 hours prior to their appointment, will be charged a non-refundable, $15 cancellation fee.
4) MKP loves family, however no children under the age of 12 are permitted to accompany you at your appointment, unless services are being rendered.
5) Be sure to have at least 2 weeks of hair growth before your first service. Your hair needs to be at least ¼ inch long (about the length of a grain of rice.) If your hair is not long enough for the service to be performed, you will be charged 50% of the cost of service.
6) Because our services are considered a form of skin treatment, we require clients under the age of 18 to have documented parental consent before services can be rendered.